Data of image can automatically analyze - control the production process, or transmit information to other devices on the production line to guide robots and assemble products. Besides that, 2D visual inspection can also be used for
- Reading barcodes (1D, 2D) of batch number, production time and any printed characters on the product.
- Detecting incorrect and missing product details and necessary information
- Detecting foreign objects, color errors and packaging errors.
- Checking product appearance, and measuring the size and distance of the details on the product.
- Detecting and sending signals to related equipment to eliminate faulty products/ issue warnings almost immediately.
Basically, 2D Vision Inspection systems are specially designed following different production purposes but still include some components such as:
- Industrial camera device
- Lighting source
- Processors and processing algorithms
- Flexible design which is suitable for all sizes of manufacturing plants, lighting conditions and production goals of each business via several 2D Vision Inspection solutions that New Ocean is providing below:
- The systems are easy to be reorganized or added new devices.
- Ensuring high accuracy, saving labor costs as well as minimizing risks of recalling finished products, hence businesses can preserve brand reputation & product quality, and increase prestige credit to consumers.
- The ability to store large data and extract it easily, creating favorable conditions for efficient management, and helping detect and handle errors quickly.
- The product life is highly guaranteed going with 24/7 warranty and maintenance services from our highly-skilled engineers.
- We support consulting, repairing and replacing new devices with reasonable costs, which could save Your Business’ labor costs and optimize production efficiency.