Nowadays, printing and applying labels on finished packaging/ containers is indispensable for the purpose of helping users to directly identify and learn essential information such as product name, product code, batch number, manufacturing time, product size and weight, barcode, brand logo, quality certificates ... of the product before purchasing. In order to save time and optimize production costs, we tend to use a fully automated
To save time and optimize production costs. The integration trend uses technology to completely automate the print & apply solution instead of using a labeling machine (Dispenser). Combined with a label printer that works independently and requires human intervention to put the printed label into the sticker machine as before. print & apply solution thay cho việc sử dụng một máy dán nhãn (Dispenser). Cùng với sự kết hợp với một máy in nhãn hoạt động độc lập và cần đến sự can thiệp của con người để đưa nhãn được in vào máy dán như trước đây.
Compared with the technology of independent use of printers and labeling machines. Integrated printing and labeling technology (Labeler) is an efficient and highly productive solution because:
- Highly synchronization with production systems, real-time printed information.
- Smart technology ensures the printing and applying according to high precision standards (300 dpi resolution) applicable on many types of products; guarantees the quality of the label clearly and intact in parallel, and increases the professionalism and reliability of the finished product.
- Maximization of saving production costs and print & apply process, limiting the probability of wrong and poor-quality labels. Thus, the percentage of defects will also be preserved at the lowest level.
- The number of printed and applied labels will always be the same, because the labeling mechanism will not operate if the printing mechanism has problems, or the labels are printed incorrectly, they will be printed and re-applied immediately.
Being one of the leading pioneers in researching and providing automation solutions to optimize production costs for manufacturing plants, with the latest Print & Apply solution, New Ocean will support Enterprises through the process of surveying, evaluating, consulting and proposing appropriate solutions for hardware and software programs according to the print and apply standards of each industry.
In addition, all the solutions and products provided by New Ocean have the ability to integrate with the Vision System to easily check the quality of print & apply process, hence it can quickly confirm the successful process, and immediately discard products with no labels or misprinted labels.
- Print and Apply solutions on pallets/ crates/ packaging products
- IRadio Frequency Identification
- Direct thermal and thermal transfer printing
- Smart multi-position labeling
- Solution in front, back, top, bottom, side panels, 90-degree curved surface.