Understanding the profound meaning of voluntary blood donation for the patient's life, is a noble gesture of people to people and a tradition of mutual affection of the Vietnamese people.
Coming here on May 16, 2020, New Ocean will coordinate with the National Institute of Hematology and Blood Transfusion to organize a blood donation day for New Ocean's customers, employees and partners. This is an annual practical activity of NEW OCEAN Company to convey the message with a profound human meaning of voluntary blood donation: “Give blood & Save life – A drop of blood given, a life to stay. ".
The program will take place according to the following schedule:
Location: New Ocean Office, 6th Floor, 51 Hoang Viet, Ward 4, Tan Binh District
Start time: 8am, May 16, 2020
Blood donation process steps:
- Register to donate blood
- Examination and blood test
- Blood Donation
- Receive gifts and certificates
Benefits for participants:
- Free health check and consultation.
- To be checked and informed of results of blood tests (completely confidential): blood type, HIV, hepatitis B virus, hepatitis C virus, syphilis, malaria. In case blood donors are infected or suspected of these pathogens, they will be invited to consult.
- Support travel expenses, serve snacks on site and receive gifts (in kind) according to blood donation levels
- Obtained a certificate of voluntary blood donation. In addition to the honoring value, the blood donation certificate has a blood reimbursement value, the maximum amount of blood being refunded is equal to the amount of blood donated by the donor. This Certificate is valid at hospitals and public health facilities nationwide.
To register for this meaningful event, please contact:
Hotline: 0987 006 894 ( Ms. Ngoc)
We cordially invite our customers to participate in this meaningful event and join hands to create good values for the community!